Saturday, May 18, 2013

Long Day

I woke up this morning at 6:15 - what's up with that???  I didn't go back to sleep either. I got my breakfast, but no newspaper, so I had to get my news from ABC's Good Morning America.  There wasn't any local news there, though!

Dave just got home about 9:30.  I'm watching the All-Star race - it was on rain delay for quite some time.  Tomorrow it's supposed to rain here.  There are even supposed to be some severe thunderstorms here tomorrow and maybe Monday.  Yuck.  I don't like that part of Spring.

Today I went to a Norwex party.  I'd never heard of that, but they have some interesting products.  I bought a couple of the products and won another as a door prize, so we'll see if they are all they're reported to be.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...