Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday

What a great day we had today!  At one point I noticed that it was 90 degrees and only 81 in Clearwater!  When it gets hot here, it's mild there...and vice versa!  I personally thought that today was superb!  I had the windows open and I even sat outside and read my PEO Record.  That's the first time I've been outside here where there wasn't a bite in the air.  Maybe we've turned the corner!  We went from the furnace running yesterday morning to needing a fan today!  Springtime in Iowa!!

I had a great day.  Dave worked all day so I just did what I wanted to do - which wasn't much!  I worked with the printers on the PEO book and went to a Personnel meeting at church.  Dave didn't get home until about 7:30, then he fertilized and mowed the yard.  I got to watch DWTS and for once the best 4 are going to the semi-finals.  These are all good dancers so the finals should be fun to watch!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...