Monday, May 13, 2013

Lovely Day

Today was a really nice day!  I tried to have the windows open, though, and the wind made it a little too chilly.   Outside in the sun and out of the wind were wonderful!  I had BRT this morning and we had some lively discussions as per usual!  Dave was at church when I got done with BRT and asked me to get us Canteens for lunch!  He didn't have to ask twice!  They were exceptionally good today!

This afternoon I finished packing up my supplies for tonight's card class and then went back to church for an Evangelism meeting.  I was able to do both my committee meeting and the card class.  We had 11 in class tonight and all went relatively well...except for that darn twisted card.  I don't know exactly what happened, but I ran out of paper and had to cut more.  Sometimes that card can be a pain in the tush...and it certainly was tonight.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...