Thursday, May 16, 2013

Still working!

My husband is still working and it's 8:15.  I haven't heard from him since about 3:30, so I know he's not on his way home.  He usually "warns" me that he's coming home!   I made ham balls for supper tonight.  He'll have to warm his up because I went ahead with my supper at a normal time.

I had another wonderful day with the windows open.  We had a bit of a shower in the night, so it's a wee bit muggy right now, but not bad.  

I see that I forgot to blog last night.  When Dave doesn't get home until late, I seem to have a hard time remembering to blog.  I'm getting it done early tonight.  I don't really have much to say.  I am just doing errands - nothing big and nothing creative.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...