Thursday, June 27, 2013

Busy day

I had a busy day today and now I'm pooped!  Tomorrow, however, is going to be even busier!  Today, Dave didn't wake me up to tell me goodbye, so I actually slept until  7:15.  I missed telling him goodbye, but I liked sleeping a bit later!  He left at 6:30 this morning, so I got an extra 45 minutes - yippee!!

I had a meeting with Juliene to plan our strategy for the rest of the summer.  Then I went to Fairfield for lunch with some of the class of '66!  There were several of us there - Becky, Mary Thomas., Marie Droz., Linda Roland, Linda Winters, Bob Olson, Ed Miller, Dennis Smithburg and me.  Had a good time chatting and reminiscing!

At 1:00 I headed back to Ottumwa and worked on my presentation for tomorrow.  We're making 3 cards - hopefully they'll like them.  This evening I went to Fremont for a visitation.  One of my sorority sister's dad died and his visitation was this evening from 5-7:00.  I stood in line for quite a long time, but I got home just before Dave did.  I finished packing my presentation supplies and fixed supper, then I played some games.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...