Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day After

The sun did come out today, even after the disappointing loss in softball last night.  Of course, it also rained!  Such a  strange summer we're having.  It's 83 here right now and only 77 in Clearwater...plus it poured this afternoon for about 10 minutes and the rest of the day was sunny.  Weird!

I woke up tired today. I sure hope I'm not coming down with something.  I've been really, really tired all day.  I had a massage around lunchtime, and then I just wanted to come home and nap.  I didn't let myself, though, because I want to sleep tonight.

Dave's dad was taken to the ER this afternoon.  He's got some bowel obstruction, plus a 101 fever, plus throwing up and his neck hurts, and he's talking jibberish.  I hope he gets some relief tonight.  They kept him to run some tests in the morning to try to determine what's going on with him.  We may have to make a flying trip to Indiana.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...