Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hot day today!!

Whew!  It was a hot, humid day here in SE Iowa!  I figured it was going to storm tonight since it was 89 today with high, high humidity.  But it's not supposed to tonight anyway!  Other parts of Iowa had tornadoes this afternoon and evening.  I don't like that!

I went to Pella today to meet Cindy, my friend from Ames.  She's the one who needs a miracle because of her advanced cancer.  She's feeling well and her masses have reduced, so she figures she's living her miracle right now.  She has masses in her kidney, her liver, spots on her lungs, her adrenal gland, and lymph nodes.  She's doing well for now - just taking one day at a time.  We had a great day - enjoying each other's company and catching up!  I hadn't seen her since August.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...