Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday

I got to stay home today - I love that, in case you didn't know!  I was supposed to have a massage, but with all of my burn spots, I decided that wouldn't be much fun.  So I've postponed it for a couple of weeks.  This evening, though, I went to Allison's ballgame with Bob & Ann.  We played the other Washington 12U team and we won in extra innings, with 3 of our starters missing because of conflicts!  Yay!  After our game, we were going to go to the WHS varsity doubleheader, but their first game went 12 innings and they hadn't started the second game.  So, we took Allison & Vicki to Unc & Neph's to eat instead!  We just got home. Dave's been asleep in his chair.

There's a leaking gas main just about 1/2 block from us...I hope it doesn't blow up!  They're digging on it now and had all roads to it blocked off.  Hopefully they'll get it fixed safely.  It's one of the high pressure lines - I'm surprised they didn't evacuate us all.  Hmmm...

 More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...