Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I forgot!

Last night I was busy working on a competition puzzle on Jigsaw World...it was so hard that I shut my computer down at 10:00 and went to bed!  I forgot to blog!  Sorry!

I had a good day yesterday and an even better one today!  My wounds are all healing nicely and the scabs are dropping off - yay!!  Hopefully they'll stop itching once the scabs are all gone!  Today I ran errands for Dave.  Then this evening I went to a Norwex party.  I really like their products.  If you haven't tried any of them, you should!

I just got home and Dave just got home from his church meeting.  He was home for about 15 minutes at supper time.  We get to be together in the winter, I guess.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...