Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday

We had BRT this morning, even though Pastor David couldn't be there.  Pastor Jane led us in a discussion of the remainder of John 12.  Dave got called to work about 11:00 so after BRT, I went to the Lucky Rooster and picked up lunch for me.

This afternoon I worked on organizing my pictures on my laptop.  Finally about 5:00 or so it got warm enough that I could actually open windows!  Dave came home and made a 3rd bird/squirrel feeder..  It's a lot of fun seeing what's going to be in the feeders...birds or squirrels!  When he came in around 7:30 we fixed supper and then watched Major Crimes and Maxwell & King on TNT...both good shows!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...