Sunday, June 9, 2013

Great Sunday

Our day started at church, which is pretty much the way every Sunday starts in our lives.  The choir had a wonderful song today - we sang "Moses" by Ken Medema.  We even got applause!!  It's a song we as a choir love to sing and it shows!  The tenors do a fantastic job on this song!  Pastor David started a series on "Job" last week and will go 5 weeks with this book of the Bible.  It's quite a story!  After fellowship, we came home and ate a bite of lunch.  Dave took his usual nap and I read and kept an eye on the Nascar race.  I'm not a fan of the Pocono race track - the races there are boring, IMHO.

This afternoon we did some odd jobs around the house, like laundry and finishing cutting parts for my card demo on Wednesday.  I've just got to put everything together and I'm done!  Yay!  Tonight we've just been hanging out on our computers - boring, I know!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...