Saturday, June 15, 2013

Soggy Saturday

We're still getting rain - we'd had about .6 of an inch before dark.  It's raining pretty hard now, so who knows how much more we'll have!  I just saw the 7 day forecast and it shows scattered showers on Monday and that's all.  I hope that's right!  I get a little depressed without sunshine - and in June we're supposed to have sunshine!

Allison didn't play ball today so I stayed home and worked on some paperwork.  I have a SU order to turn in, but Juliene wants to wait until Monday because she's gone for the weekend.  Then I've also got to get ready for the next card-making class.  I know of one thing we're going to do - we're going to make a gift bag out of two 12x12 sheets of paper.  Should be fun.  That's Juliene's project, though, so I have to come up with 2 cards still.  One of those cards needs to be a Christmas card.   Hmmm...

Going back to Allison, I took a couple of pictures of her the other night.  Here she is:


She has quite a windup!  It's hard to get a good picture of her while she's pitching, because she doesn't hesitate long before delivering her pitch.

I also took a picture of this little guy.  He/she wasn't about to give up the feeder just because he/she was full and tired.  So instead he/she just plopped down on top of the feeder to sleep.  One foot's even hanging off the edge.  What a riot.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...