Friday, June 14, 2013

Frantic Friday

I ran a bunch of errands this morning.  I had to go pick up prescriptions from Walgreen's and I had to return something I'd ordered from CJ Banks.  I also needed to go to Fareway for some groceries.  After I returned my clothes to CJ Banks, I noticed a US Cellular store right across from the entrance to the mall.  Dave and I had been talking about getting me another phone, so I took advantage of the fact that there were no customers in the store and got myself a new phone!  I got a Samsung Galaxy Axiom - a smart phone!  Hopefully it's not smarter than I am!!  I finally figured out how to get a ringtone that wasn't awful, and I figured out how to call Dave AND to answer the phone!!

Dave's been  asleep for abut 45 minutes, so I'll have to wake him up just to go to bed.  Bob & Ann leave in the morning for Texas, and I've got to determine if I'm going to watch softball or not.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...