Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday

I had an appointment to see Dr Hill this afternoon, so after lunch I headed to Fairfield.  Dr Hill  wanted to take off some of my Seborrheic keratoses.  These have to be burned off and before they are burned, they are injected with lanacane to keep them from hurting!  I have tons of these gross things all over me - supposedly they are inherited.  Thanks, Mom & Dad!  I should say I HAD tons of these.  I'm about 50 short tonight.  I'm pretty sure I look like I got shot with a shotgun and have buckshot marks from my neck down to my knees.  It's not a pretty sight!  I should look better in a week or so.  Unfortunately they are itchy now and it's harder than heck resisting the urge to scratch!!

I fixed supper tonight - a rare occurrence!  We had arm roast and new potato halves (boiled and then fried). Then for dessert we had brownies and ice cream with hot fudge and candied pecan pieces.  Yum, yum!  Good thing we don't have brownies around very often.  These were left over from last night's sorority meeting, as was the ice cream.  They're both gone now - yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...