Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bad day!

It was a bad day for me...but a beautiful day, nonetheless.  I was having a very itchy, feverish type of day.  I was freezing, so I had to wear a jacket or a blanket here in the house.  These "wounds" were very sensitive.  When I took my shower, the water on my back really, really hurt.  So I took 2 Advil and went back to bed after lunch.  I slept for a couple of hours and when I got up, I felt a lot better.  I need to feel better because I've got to gather groceries for the Lord's Cupboard tomorrow for 2 hours.  That means I have to wear clothes since I'm going to be out in public.  I was really hoping not to have to go out until Saturday - figured these would all be scabbed over by then.  We'll see!

Dave worked for a couple of hours this morning and then worked the Food Pantry at church the rest of the day.  He said they served around 110 people again today.  Pretty amazing that there are that many people each month who need food.


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...