Monday, July 1, 2013

Beautiful Monday!

Beautiful, beautiful Monday!  Oh, how I love days like this.  The windows and doors are open and we're enjoying not having the a/c running!!  I had BRT this morning and I think we finished 8 verses is all.  We got into a discussion about what Jesus means when he says he is "the way, the truth, and the life".  There were only 7 of us there, but we had good discussions regardless!

I had to get groceries again today.  It seems like I get groceries every other day...I don't particularly like doing that, but since Dave leaves so early in the morning and comes home late, I guess it's the least I can do. I've been going to Fareway because I truly believe I get more groceries for my money there.  I pay $50 for 4 bags of groceries at Fareway and would pay about $70 at HyVee for 4 bags!  Of course, I haven't compared item for item, but I feel I'm saving money by going there.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...