Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wonderful Day!

As I'm sitting here typing this, I'm freezing...wait for me to close the window!  The air coming in my west window is really chilly.  I hope it's chilly upstairs - I love to sleep in air like this!

It was beautiful here today.  Some places around us got rain, but we didn't.  In fact, if it doesn't rain tonight or in the morning, I'm going to have to water flowers and tomatoes tomorrow!

Today, all I had to do outside of the house was give blood.  I reached the 6 gallon level today - I've given 48 units of blood!  Tomorrow I get my hair cut and have to make a grape salad and some brownies for a potluck we're attending on Thursday.  So I'll be busy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...