Friday, July 26, 2013

Frantic Friday

I don't quite know why, but for some reason I was thinking about the song, "Manic Monday".  Hence the title of today's post!!

I had an appointment at 9:00 this morning for a pedicure and I was long overdue!  Then at 11:00 I had an appointment for my nails!  So in between I came home and worked on cards!  After I got all beautified, I had to take the bicycle tire out to Walmart.  Today there were hundreds of people in Wally World and I was about 7th in line at customer service.  At least I got a nice lady, who ran down one of the male employees and had him go back to the bike section and get me a new tire!  I only had to wait about 20 minutes after she helped me.  Then I did the rest of my shopping and came home!  After I got home I fixed lunch, put away the things I'd gotten at Walmart and worked on cards again!

This evening Dave put my tire on and then we went for a bike ride.  I hope we can do that most days.  I like riding and I especially like riding with him.  I determined I'm not ready for Ragbrai though!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...