Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday with friends!

You ever notice that there are some businesses that are a real hassle doing business with?  I find that with Walmart.  My new bike has a bubble in the front tire (looks like they slashed the tire with a box opener when they were getting it out to put together).  So last night Dave talked with Customer Service who told him just to bring in the receipt today and they'd replace the tire.  Of course, Dave was working so I got the dubious pleasure of going to Walmart on this  errand.  I get to go back tomorrow - this time they want the tire!  Last night they didn't need the tire, today they do!!  I hate dealing with Walmart.  It always seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

After running my errands, I headed to Fairfield for lunch with some of the class of 66.  There were 18 of us classmates in attendance today...AND one teacher!  I loaded all the pictures onto my Facebook page!  It was fun, but I ended up with a bad headache so I came home about 1:20 or so.  I hardly got to talk to Sudi or even Karen...  We'll have more time in Branson in September!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...