Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday

Beautiful again today!  Yesterday when Dave mowed, he missed a whole triangle of grass, so I mowed it this morning.  Don't know for sure how he missed it, but he did!  He also wanted me to take the Cadi to Blackwells to have them check the shocks and struts.  They didn't find anything wrong with it, thank goodness!

This afternoon I typed more on the phone directory and now I'm just cross referencing.  Hopefully I'll get it done and emailed out to Connie for final corrections and additions...then I'm done with that project.  This evening, Kaylee and Clayton were here to see Grandpa and Ann and us before they leave for Belgium.  So we went out to the KC Hall with them.  Then we went to the park for some bluegrass music!  Fun evening!

Got home and got an IM that Hospice told Deb & Ray that Auntie Mae would pass soon - sometime in the next 24-48 hours probably.  I'm heading that direction tomorrow morning unless I hear that she's already passed.  Bless her heart!  We also got word that a colleague of ours from IHCC got his new heart today.  The next 24 hours are critical for him, too.  We'll keep praying for both Sam and Mae!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...