Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I don't know about where you live, but here we had a wonderful day!  It was hot and the humidity kept creeping up - just like it should in July.  Much of the day today I had a bout with vertigo.  I realize that  some people think I'm dizzy all the time, but I'm NOT!  Today, however, I really was.  I took a "dizzy pill" after lunch and went to bed.  When I awoke, I felt a little better but I was still "off".  We had a potluck to go to tonight,  so we went and I'm really glad we did.  There were about 30 or so there from church and it was a lovely evening to sit outside in Plum Panache's garden area!  The food was wonderful and so was the company!


A fun time was had by all!

We just got home.  We're not going to the fireworks this year. I frankly don't feel like it tonight and Dave's exhausted so he's happy to stay home and sleep in his chair!

Hope you had a great day, too!  More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...