Friday, July 19, 2013

Hot Friday

At one time today my computer said it was 97 here in O-town!  Only 76 in Largo!  Right now it's still 76 in Florida and 85 here!  Somebody must have turned on the furnace outside!  I guess we're not cold any more!
I had PEO today.  There were only 17 of us there, so the heat must have gotten to some of them also.  We had a wonderful program on CFCA by Connie Millard.  She "adopted" a child from Honduras thru CFCA and she told us about her trip to meet her little girl in Honduras.  Quite an experience.  Great program!

After PEO I ran some errands, then came home and watered the tomatoes and flowers.  I even picked another perfect tomato!  Sometime this weekend we're having BLT's!  Not tomorrow though, because we'll be at Bridge View all day long for our 16th Annual Memories car show!  It's again the hottest show in Iowa!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...