Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hump Day

You know, hump day just doesn't have the same impact when you're retired!  I think of every day as Saturday, except Sunday which is Sunday...so there's no room for hump day, I guess!  Regardless, it was a beautiful day.  Still don't have the air on...I think we'll make it tonight yet.  May have to turn it on tomorrow, though if it gets sticky.

I did some errands today and even went grocery shopping.  When Dave got home, we went for a long bike ride.  Other than that, I didn't do much!  Speaking of groceries, have you bought any watermelon this year?  Fareway has cut-up pieces that are absolutely delicious!  We've bought several of these little bowls of watermelon and each one has been wonderful.  Fareway even still had apricots today and they seemed to be solid and not bruised.  We've had a long apricot season this year compared to past years.  I love this time of the year because I love fresh fruit!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...