Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dreary Day

Today was one of those days when everything was GRAY and the sky seemed to be dripping!  I was still able to have the windows open, but one more day of this GRAY and I'm going to need to find a sun lamp somewhere!

Dave got off work early this afternoon - came home about 3:30.  For supper he wanted to try out this new Mexican restaurant called "Tasty Burritos".  It's kind of like Subway in that you order a burrito, then choose what meat you want on it.  You also choose from a variety of toppings.  I had ground beef and Dave had chicken.  These are 12" tortillas so they are BIG...and tasty!  I would say they are very good.  If I didn't shake so much, I really would have liked mine.  But they are a little messy to eat and when you shake like I do, they are really messy!  We both brought half of our burritos home for another meal - they were that big!  Not badly priced since we're having 2 meals out of them...$6.50 each plus 59 cents each for guacamole!  There are a couple of other things that are 59 cents if you add them, but I can't remember what they are.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...