Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ooops...Again!

I guess I forgot to blog again last night!  I was a little PO'd at my husband, so I went upstairs at 9:45 and didn't even think about the fact that I hadn't blogged!  He had worked until about 6:30 or so, then came home and stayed outside working on a trailer he had purchased for Golden Furrow.  He didn't even come into the house until when I was headed upstairs...so I was feeling a little neglected and PO'd!  I got over it, but after I had my little pity party!

Enough of that!  Today I had some friends come by to learn what they could from me about the computer program we use for the Vintage Cruiser car show.  I taught them everything I could remember, but the darn thing didn't work!  After they left I got on the copy I have on my home computer and realized I'd left out one step!  It's hard to remember from one year to the next when you only use it once a year!  The bottom line is that it is working fine and I think they'll be able to handle it...I'm probably going to the car show anyway, just to be there to rescue them if there's a problem.  Then next year I'll be able to just not worry about the car show at all!  I'd rather see Karen in Ankeny when I can visit with her instead of at a funeral where she's torn 100 different ways.  She convinced me!  My thoughts will be with her, though.

Today I made a Pinterest recipe that was wonderful!  I made crockpot lasagna - easy, easy, easy and delicious!!  It's definitely a keeper!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...