Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hot Day

Heat index of 107 at 3:00 PM - now that's a hot day!  At 8:15 it's still 90 outside - it's only 76 in Clearwater.  We wouldn't even have the air on down there and here it runs and runs!

Speaking of running, I had to run errands today.  I went to get groceries, pick up prescriptions at Walgreens, go to O'Hara Hardware for a replacement knob for my Crock Pot, and go to the credit union.  I'd go in a building and when I came out my glasses would fog over!  Steamy!  Of course this weekend is our car show and it's always hot for it!

The heat even got to Dave today.  He said he was just drained!  Poor guy!

I almost forgot, I harvested my first tomato today.  Can't wait to eat it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...