Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday

Hot summer day today!  Right now we're 2 degrees hotter here than in Clearwater!  We were 93 today with 91 in Clearwater.

This morning before church, I got word that Auntie Mae passed away around 10:30 last night.  Her funeral will be Thursday at 2:00 with visitation starting at 1:00 at Behners in Fairfield.  I called my aunt in Missouri and Bob and then I went to church.  Pastor David wrapped up his series on Job today...we both thoroughly enjoyed the series.  I think he's starting on James next week!  We went to lunch at the Tequila Grill which is relatively new in O-town.  It was pretty good and had a good crowd!  Then I had to make some phone calls to line up 4 of the 6 pallbearers for Auntie Mae.  All four agreed, so I called my cousin to confirm.  By the time we got home and I got done making my calls, it was almost 4:00!  Where did this day go??

This whole week is going to go fast...I'm swamped all week.  Tomorrow I have 5 different things and Tuesday I work the election from 6 AM to 10 PM!  At least it'll be a chance to get caught up on my magazine reading!!  I would bet that we don't have over 50  voters in the precinct I'm working.  It'll be boring!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...