Monday, July 8, 2013

Whooeee!

It's still 81 out there!  I can't believe how hot and humid it is!  I had a really busy day.  First it was BRT at church, which was very interesting.  Then home for lunch and paying bills, etc.  At 4:00 I had to be back at church.  Six of us are learning how to play bells.  I've never even had one of the bells in my hand - it's not as easy as it looks!  I was chewing gum, however, and I believe that trying to do 3 things at once isn't possible for me anyway!  I'll be better next time - I'll leave my chewing gum at home!

That lasted until 5:00, then I went into Fellowship Hall and started setting up for our card class tonight.  I'm tired.  I'm heading to bed now because I have to get up at 5:00 to be at the precinct voting place at 6:00 - ugh!  It'll be a long day tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...