Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hot Saturday

Wow - it's August 24th and it's hotter here than it is in Largo - again.  It's 78 in Largo and 82 here.  Pretty amazing!  I had to go out today and I knew it was hot.  My car said it was 91 about 2:00 or so.  Dave worked Habitat all day and I just played around here.  He got home about 5:00 an I had supper working - I had a roast cooking and then I baked some potatoes in the microwave.  I also made beef gravy for the potatoes - mmm mmm good!!

Now I'm watching the race while Dave sleeps!  He's probably been asleep for an hour already!  This race is a pretty good one and I'm having a hard time being quiet!  Only about 100 laps to go (50 miles) and we're on our 9th caution!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...