Friday, August 23, 2013

Cards and Cards

It was a cards and cards kind of day for me.  This morning our PMS card club met at the church and made some cards.  These were hard cards for me with my shaking, but I think they turned out pretty well!  Shirley R. demo'd these cards.  The first one is made from SU's top note and word punch, but the music and the sentiment are from another company.

This one was really hard for me.  Shirley had the parts all cut for us and she used her scissors and cut out my little pink flowers.  Actually it was a die cut just like the green die cut and she snipped the flowers off of it so we could glue them on the greenery.  These all came from another stamping company.  They're very nice cards but hard for someone with shaky hands to do.
After lunch, I went to the Club and played 7s from Hell with Ann, Juliene, and Bob P.  We had a good time, but Ann and I got beat by about 3,000 points.  We just couldn't get our 7s or our wild cards!!  Next time we'll get them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...