Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hot time in the old town today!

This was a hot day!!  It was 90 when I went to the grocery store about noon and it got hotter this afternoon.  The only thing that saved us was a lovely breeze - albeit a hot, dry breeze!!  I had planned to go for a bike ride this afternoon, but vetoed that after getting groceries!  My air conditioned house felt mighty good!

I  had a pretty good day today.  I worked in my studio trying to come up with a couple of card ideas.  I think I have an idea or two that will work for our next class.  One of the ideas I had was this card, but I think it's boring.  So tomorrow I'm going to try to jazz it up a bit!

I like the concept, but it's way too plain!  Hopefully I'll get a jazzed up version on here tomorrow night.  I was trying to be frugal with the shimmery paper, and the card looks like it, too!  All products are from Stampin' Up, of course!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...