Thursday, August 22, 2013

Now you see it...

...and now you don't.  Us and our neighbors agreed to go together and pay to have a dying tree taken down between our properties.


It was getting really bad.  The base was cracked clear up the trunk so it was definitely a disaster waiting to happen.  So Budget Tree Service came to remove it this morning.  They started about 8:30 and by 10:30 the tree was down and by 11:30 they were finished and gone!


 T - I - M - B - E - R!!!!
Now you don't!!

It looks really nice not to see that scraggly tree!  It was fun to watch them take it down branch by branch!

I almost forgot.  Here's a picture of my jazzed up card from yesterday!  All products are from Stampin' Up!


Looks nicer, doesn't it?  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...