Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Record!!

We set a record today in O-town - 98 degrees!  It was so hot that Dave went to work at 6:30 and was home at 2:30.  Tomorrow he's planning to be at work at 6:00.  Thank goodness I don't have to go out tomorrow.  I may, but I don't HAVE to!!

Today was a lazy day for me, especially.  I've been really tired when I wake up, enough that I consider going back to sleep and starting my day much later.  I haven't though.  So instead, when Dave got home and wanted to take a nap, so did I.  Now I'm hoping that after a 3 hour nap I can sleep tonight.  I feel plenty tired!  Dave went to bed at 8:30 but I wasn't ready then!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...