Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cool Wave Hits O-town

Yes, a cool wave hit Ottumwa today.  It only got to 94 today!!  It was only 90 in Largo, so we've had a lot of days when it was as hot as, if not hotter, here in Ottumwa than it was in Florida.

Tomorrow morning bright and early, we're leaving for Indiana.  We're planning to be home Sunday evening.  Dave needs to rest a bit.  He's been working lots of hours this past week...this morning he was at work at 5:15, trying to beat the heat.  He didn't get home until about 4:00, though, so it wasn't a short day!  Poor guy - he's got to be exhausted.

I won't have my computer with me, unfortunately, so you won't be hearing from me for a few days.  Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Enjoy the last official weekend of summer!  Go Cyclones!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...