Saturday, August 10, 2013

T minus 1 and counting!

The kids will be here tomorrow morning.  Jami said they're planning to get up way early and be here to go to church with us at 9:30.  I don't know how she can get herself and 3 little ones ready to leave Waterloo by 7:00 at the latest - we'll see.  I'll let you know tomorrow.

We're ready for them to get here.  The house is as clean as it's going to be.  Sheets have been changed, floors mopped, vacuumed, furniture dusted, and groceries bought.  I even went to Bob & Ann's today and borrowed 3 games - Bocce, ladder golf, and bean bag toss...so we have things to do besides watching TV.  Should be a fun time!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...