Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday

It's been one of those days!  At least I was able to get several things accomplished today.  Now if I can get my house vacuumed, mopped, and dusted tomorrow, all will be well!

I am so tired tonight.  I sure hope I can sleep!  If not tomorrow will be a really, really long day!  I have nothing planned except I have to place an order for Stampin' Up and I have one more bill to pay.  I had just gotten the bills paid today when the mail arrived with another one in it.  I've got most of my bills being paid automatically, except for a few.  Now to get them fixed up, too!

Dave is asleep in his chair and has been for over an hour.  I'll have to wake him just so he can go to bed!  I think that's funny!!

Happy weekend!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...