Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chilly Day

It was chilly here today.  I about froze on the first floor of our house, so I tried not to spend much time down here today.  I worked on my card stuff for Thursday night for a long time today.  Then around noon, I came downstairs and got my lunch.  I haad some typing to do for The Ranch, so I got that done and sent off.

At lunchtime while I was sitting at my computer, the hummingbirds were numerous today.  They're getting so fat and because it's chilly outside, they just sit and rest...all fluffed up!



There'd be one eating and one sitting - one eating and one sitting.  They were funny today!!

I also got my hair cut this afternoon - yay!  I was getting very shaggy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...