Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hot again!

Our weather is a little confused!  Today it was 89 - hotter here than either Ft Lauderdale or Largo!  Muggy, too!  In fact, our air conditioning got turned on again tonight when I got home from choir practice.

I had a nail appointment today and it's really a good thing.  Just as I was finishing getting dressed I tore my thumb nail clear off about 1/4 of the way into the quick.  So I had Rita cut it off as best she could - it'll grow back and hopefully stop being sore in a couple of days!

Tonight we met Bob, Ann, and Kyle's wife, Cassie, at the Recovery Room for supper.  Sam S. was there and we hadn't seen him since he had his heart transplant.  He played golf today for the first time since his surgery.  He's one lucky man - 9 heart attacks and  2 years of being on a heart pump, and now 2 months after having a heart transplant he's out playing golf.  Wow!

Choir practice was good tonight.  The choir is singing some cool songs this year.  Hopefully we can get thru the one Sunday without a screw-up.  It's a spiritual version of "Just a Closer Walk With Thee"  and it's really beautiful!  Hard, but beautiful!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...