Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Already?

I can't believe that it's Friday already!  It seems to me that this week just started and here it's already done!  I don't know how I had time to work.  I also don't know how I could ever make it up in time to go to work!!  Since I've been retired, I don't get going very early...except in Florida where everything starts at 9 AM!  Then I HAVE to get up and get going!

Today I worked on cards and made some cool ones.  Unfortunately the pix of those cards are on  my desktop and I'm typing this on my laptop, so no pix tonight!

It was another gorgeous day in the 'hood!  Perfect football weather!  Great sleeping weather, too!  This would be perfect for camping.  Cool evenings with a campfire!

I had one little hummingbird visiting today that was so fat.  I should have taken a picture of him/her.  He had what appeared to be a "beer belly" and he was eating more.  He must be getting ready for his long flight south!  The feeders have been very active!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...