Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday

Oh my, what a glorious day!!  It was absolutely beautiful weather here!!  My kind of day - windows open and no humidity!!

Juliene and I met this morning and finalized what cards we're doing this month...now I've got to start stamping and cutting things out..  Can't wait for the ladies to see these cards - they're going to love them!  I also ran to Penneys and bought baby shower gifts for a lady in our church who is having twins (boy and girl)!  I'm so happy for them.  They miscarried about a year ago and now she's getting quite bit with these little ones!

I had a ball today watching my little hummers.  They were flitting about and didn't want any other hummers near the feeder.  All I could hear from my window was the buzzing of their wings and little chirps when another hummer came near!  They were just too fun!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...