Monday, September 30, 2013

I'M TIRED!!

I'm telling you, I'm sure glad these Girls of '66 trips are only once a year.  I feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck!  I think I had 8 hours of sleep last night and it still wasn't enough.  I tried two different times today to take a nap, but the phone wouldn't let

me!  So I finally gave up.

I got all the pictures uploaded to Facebook and now I've got to get some out to the girls who aren't on FB.  I think I'll upload them to Snapfish and share them that way.  That saves me the hassle of having to resize all of them.  I hope to get that done tomorrow...I've also got a huge order for SU I've got to get in before 11:00 and a lot of things to do before we leave for Florida.
This is the whole group of us - 26 in all!  

This is a picture of the girls from Libertyville.  Joneane and I (Joneane is in leopard print) have known each other for 60 years...hard to believe!

Tonight we had the Indian Hills Retirees' dinner.  It was good to see old friends again.  As usual, the food was outstanding!

I'm going to bed - more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...