Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday

I guess I forgot to post anything last night.  I had a busy, busy day yesterday.  I worked on card samples for our next card class and I posted a huge order for SU.  Since we offered free shipping on orders, I had to do all of the invoices by hand and that took a bunch of time.  I also called my aunt in Kansas City to talk to her about the latest happenings in the family.  Then I had a sorority meeting last night.  Dave went downtown and got us chicken dinners.  The Rotarians always have a chicken BBQ to start Oktoberfest here in O-town.  It was a delicious dinner!  We ate the rest of it tonight.

Today I had a massage which was wonderful.  It has to last me for 6 months, so it had to be wonderful!  I'm starting to stiffen up now, though.  I had a Personnel meeting at church which lasted about 1.5 hours and that didn't help my muscles any.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...