Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunny Sunday

Another absolutely gorgeous day in SE Iowa!  It hit 73 and that's about perfect - no humidity and a little breeze!  We went to church where Pastor David gave a very inspired (and inspiring) sermon from Acts 2:37 to the end of the chapter.  I didn't get to sing in choir today.  About midnight I started sneezing and I'm still doing it this evening - even after taking an allergy pill.  It was great listening to the choir doing "Just a Closer Walk With Thee."  Sometimes I wonder why I am in choir when I truly enjoy listening to them from my pew!

This afternoon, we took the '56 and Craig & Sue took their '66 Chevelle to Albia for the last hot fudge sundae before we leave.  The sundae was wonderful, as was the drive AND the company!

I finally got some cards uploaded today.  So here are pictures of the other two cards we made last Thursday night.  All products are from Stampin' Up, of course!

I really, really like this Christmas card.  It is made with the Daydream Medallion stamp set and the floral frame framelits.  Then I cut a circle out of both layers and added a sentiment in the middle.  This card is very striking in person.
This is the card that Juliene demo'd.  It is using the owl punch - both the owl and the ghost are cut with the owl punch.  I think this is a cool card that the grandchildren will like.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...