Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beautiful fall day!

I thought this was an absolutely beautiful fall day!  Dave got the mower out before he went to Habitat, so about 1:00 or so, I mowed the yard.  It was gorgeous out there mowing!  I'm sort of sneezy tonight, though.  It was pretty dusty out there!  The grass wasn't very long, except in spots.  So it was hard to tell where I'd been in places!  But I got it done and I also mowed the neighbor's front yard.  When Dave got home, he mowed their back yard and around the house.

I also played in my studio today and got several cards completed.  I thought I'd get some cards scanned into the computer today, but I didn't.  I'll try to get that done tomorrow.  After church tomorrow, I think Dave and I are going to take the '56 for a drive.  Hope so, anyway!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...