Monday, September 9, 2013

Two Days of Blogging in One!

Yesterday evening something happened with Mediacom; therefore our internet was down for a long time.  This evening it is working most of the time.  I have, however, lost lives in my games because it went down during a game.  I think it's just too darn hot for the internet!!

Speaking of hot.  Here's what my car said on my way back to O-town this afternoon:

That's a little too warm for September!!

The reason I went to Fairfield today was to see some of my high school classmates.  Dick H (middle sitting) was back from Europe where he lives so some of us got to have lunch with him!  Great to see classmates we don't see often.  He told me a good story about him having Bob (my brother) for a teacher!

Dave didn't work today - he stayed home and did some things on HIS honey-do list.  He makes lists, I don't usually!  He's going back to work tomorrow!  He put up a second hummingbird feeder.  All of a sudden we have a bunch of hummers and they are ornery and don't want to share their food!  Maybe they're just hot and cranky!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...