Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wild Race

Another hot, hot day!  I saw 94 degrees at one time.  When I came home from Fairfield, my car said it was 94 but I think it must read hotter than it is...because the computer said it was only 91 when I got home.  I had to go back to the Clinic this morning to pick up a test kit, so I had lunch with Sudi and got to see HB and Missy, too.  It was a great day for a drive!

Tonight I've been watching the race at Richmond...I hate short track racing.  Jeff ended up 8th, and missed the chase by 1 point...I'm bummed.  Can't believe it!  He was in the chase and with 3 laps to go, Bowyer spun out which brought out the caution.  After pitting, he came out in a bad position and got behind slow cars.  At the end, Jeff just ran out of time and couldn't pass Truax.  I'm really, really bummed!!

I hope I can sleep tonight.  I'm a little anxious about playing bells at church tomorrow.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...