Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday

This is supposed to be the last hot/humid day for a while - I sure hope so.  We got a little bit of rain today.  Not much, but maybe .2!  Libertyville got 1/2 inch so maybe some of the crops got more than we did in town!  We're not complaining, just so thankful for any rain we get!

Dave did some more honey-do's today.  He even power washed the windows on the house.  It's been so hot and humid that there's green stuff growing around the window frames!  I cleaned up my craft studio and think I'm ready to start working on cards for our class next week!

Choir practice was good tonight.  We're singing some jazzy songs this year!  Hard rhythms but cool when we figure them out!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...