Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beautiful Saturday!

I got up this morning, took my shower, and went out for my bike ride.  Dave was cleaning out the gutters so I had to ride by myself.  It was okay though - I got to say hello to several people I hadn't seen since we got here.  After lunch and a short nap, we went to Walmart to get a couple of things we'd forgotten to get yesterday and then we took off for the Gulf.  We hadn't been down there yet and it was beautiful this afternoon.  There were lots of thunderheads in the sky with the sun peeking around corners!  We decided to eat an early supper so went to the Post Corner for our first pizza since we'd been back.  It is still as good as we remembered!  It was a beautiful evening to sit out and eat!  Interesting people at the beach today!

We got home, called Bright House because our box wasn't working properly and got it going with 1 minute to spare before the Baylor Bears slaughtered my Cyclones.  I'm done watching it - the score's 64-0 with 5 minutes left...yuck!  I guess Baylor met the betting line!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...