Sunday, October 20, 2013

Super Sunday

It was another beautiful day in this "paradise".  We are so fortunate to be able to spend time here.  After church this morning, we came home, changed clothes and ate lunch.  Then we were off to St Pete to see if the Pier is still there.  It is, but you can't get out to it...it's all closed down.  Such a shame...I guess they rejected the lens design and now it's just sitting there waiting for either a new design or repairs.  Too bad they moved the small businesses out of there before they had all their ducks in order.  There were lots of people milling about in the parks around The Pier.  We sat for a while, but it was very hot, so we didn't stay long.  I took some cool pix, but so far I haven't found my cord so I can't upload them to my computer until I find it.

This evening we went for a bike ride, did laundry, and just chilled!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...