Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ready?

I think we're pretty much ready to go tomorrow.  However, this evening our sewer appears to be plugged.  Tomorrow Roto Rooter is coming out to run the snake in our line.  Old houses!  We've had to do this 3-4 times recently.  It seems we have roots clogging the drain pipe.  They route it out and then it works well for a while until the roots grow again!  The joys of home ownership!

We had a good morning SU class.  We only had 5 people attend, but it was fun.  Everyone liked the cards and we actually got done on time!  I didn't get the cards scanned and I'm not going to get them in before we leave.

Tonight we had game night at church.  The table I was at played BuzzWord - lots of fun.  Others played Spoon.  We had a popcorn popper and delicious popcorn!!  Fun time.  Too bad there weren't more there!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...